Tuesday, May 31, 2011

PT course

I just received my first assignment for the PT course and it is a big one!  They say it takes 20-40 hours and I believe them!  Although the 20% on anatomy is easy for me, the rest is foreign territory.  However, every question has a reference to it, so it wont be hard to go through and find the answers.  The part where there's a case study and you have to devise a workout plan for the client looks time consuming.  I expect it will take me about 2-3 weeks to find the time to fill the whole assignment out and at that pace I should have the whole Cert IV done in 8 months I think, so about Jan/Feb next year.

I had my first lecture for the term today.  It was good having it at 1pm and not 6am.  I feel pretty good and like I'm on-the-ball a bit more this term, so I better not get too complacent.

I also managed to log a workout this am, so that was nice.  In my new gym.  Works well, despite the TV being so tiny.  I still have to beautify the room a bit more and make it even more appealing to be in there - almost zen-like.  It's good I don't have to shut the blinds anymore (or move the couch) in fear of my neighbours seeing me!  I just have a semi-fernery (which I'm working on improving) to gawk at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment