Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Working out

I finally did a workout last night.  I finshed day shift and started on-call at 6.30pm, so I went straight home and put on my workout gear, did the 2nd series of the TAM Meta muscular workout for the first time, which wasn't too bad and quite an enjoyable change, and as soon as I was finished I got a call-out which took me out until11pm.  Now I'm back at work at 7am.

Although I didn't do cardio, I'm happy I'm working out again.  My body is starting to feel less sluggish already.  I was a little disgusted at how my capris fit, but that's ok.  I'll get there again.  I'm feeling optimistic again.

I also ate about 50% on-track which I'm hoping to improve on today. 

It's only 8am and I'm abpout to hit the books already.

Feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment