Friday, May 20, 2011

Improving

Things in my world are back on the improve after this recent little lull.  I'm ready to exercise again, and I feel so stupid about getting so down about little things like house work, but I accept I am human. 

Speaking of humanity, I watched the movie 2012 for the first time last night and there was a character of (what seemed to be suggested but not specifically identified as) the Dalai Lama sitting in the Himalayas in his Tibetan-style house/monastery.  I guess it could have been Dharamsala in India where he now resides in exile but I felt like it was suggesting he was still in Tibet, er, sorry, that part of China formerly know as Tibet.  And,  yes, I have totally overlooked the fact that the movie has HHDL having the key to his own ute.  I guess I'm a little precious about the Dalai Lama and Tibet.  I feel like I need a bumper sticker that says "Free Tibet. Again". 

But enough on that issue or I'm afraid I wont be let into China in September like what happened to Brad Pitt after he made Seven Years in Tibet.

Anyway, I finished my night shift at 9.30am this morning and I have nothing to do today except rest before my neighbour is taking me out for dinner tonight.

I'm writing this post on a mini-break from organising my study all ready for the new term.

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment