Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Meta Day 2

Woke up on a real downer this morning. Not sure if it's hormonal (I think it is - I have that "fat, ugly bitch" self-talk going on) or what. I haven't heard back from uni about next term and I seem to have a lot of financial stress atm. Not even feeling optimistic about this TAM program or my ability to keep breaking through this plataeu which feels like a tight elastic band - it's moving but needs constant force.
And....my neck is still sore.
I decided to do the muscular workout first today but I needed an hour to talk myself into doing my cardio. I think on my days off I'll do cardio first then muscular back-to-back so it gets done. I did the cardio but it was a poor performance. My mood lifted for about 10 mins during the cardio but that was it.
I'm feeling guilty about not following her diet. I don't have a blender for starters. I think I'll give it a few more days, maybe the first 10 days and see how I feel. I would prefer to double the cardio to an hour than eat pureed food for a week at a time.
So how to cure this mood: a). Drugs - chocolate, sugar, alcohol, natural endorphines from exercise or sex, b). Distraction -movies, shopping, visit friends, c). Perspective - think about people in a much worse situation and realise my life isn't that bad, d). Achieving a goal - cleaning, organising study. Not sure which I'll go for.
Sorry about this low post. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment