Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Busy

It's started again - I'm flat-out with work and study.  It feels much busier at work now that I've goone back to study.  It has been a busy day but I've been studying on all my downtime so it feels even more draining.

It's 9pm and I just got home from work and ate Indian takeaway for dinner.  I am in fear of letting my fitness totally get out of control.  I am really glad I'm doing the PT course to centre my goals and bump up the important of fitness in my life.  I type this now while drinking a glass of coke...

I bought another Doctors in Training Solid Pharmacology lecture today.  I find them excellent, but mostly because they are convenient to by at just $12 each, they reference my Lippincott's text, and they perfectly supplement my course which is really self-directed reading heavy with a bit of audio/PowerPoint covering the case studies.  It's good to have pure pharm video lectures that go over key points.  I bought the anti-inflammatory ones - there's two: one mainly on NSAIDs and paracetamol, and the other on DMARDs which I wanted to watch before tomorrow but I'm running out of hours in the day now.  Sheesh.

Ok, just realised tomorrow is Thursday and I'm starting to panic about these new end-of-week mini-exams they introduced this term.  Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment