Sunday, May 22, 2011

Back

Friday night I unexpectedly had a big night - lots of fun, and then had to get up early the next morning ot meet my sister as we had tickets to see the Tutankhamen exhibition at the Melbourne Museum.

Then I only had just enough time for a power nap before heading out to a farewell party for someone from work who I will miss.  Everyone will miss him - he's great.

Then I couldn't sleep last night because I had a Redbull, my bodyclock was off, it was very stormy, and I kept thinking about the apocalypse that was due at midnight.  I really should ban myself from Redbull.

Tonight I started back on-call, but before that my sister talked about a girl on Dr Oz who prepares her whole week's food every Sunday and cuts up veges and puts them into Tupperware containers in the fridge.  So today I made soup out of all my old veges in the fridge from when I did my big TAM shop about 2 weeks ago.  I'm really pleased I've at least got my nitrition back on-track.

I also dropped 0.5kg without trying and my mood has lifted and I have energy again, so I'm just going to blame being female for that and try and get back on track during the week.  The damage isn't that great afterall.  I wish I had a few more days off, but nevertheless, I'll try and at least get in my muscular workouts.  I think the pressure of doing muscular and cardio every day was a bit much so I'll start off with alternating days and trying to do at least one.  Mind you, the TAM Meta workouts are only 30mins, so I really should be able to do both.  The cardio takes more planning due to sports bras and getting all sweaty.  I can do the muscular stuff in my work overalls if need be.

No comments:

Post a Comment