Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Back at work

I'm back at work for another 5 days of day shift plus call and I already feel terrible.  I was so tired last night from TAM BC Day 1 (Tracy Anderson Method 30-day BootCamp) I went to bed at 9.30pm.  Then, I had to get up again at midnight to eat (chicken and orange juice) and I had a really sore throat that kept me awake and didn't go back to sleep until 1.30am.  The I was up at 6.30am for work.

I've done my personal administration for the morning (check the ambulance, checking work emails, work calendar, time sheet, stores order etc) I feel so tired now I can't decide whether to try and nap or do TAM muscle (saving cardio for on-call time as I get so sweaty) before we get our first job (it's still only 8.30am).  I am really looking forward to the workout but I know I wont do well if I'm this tired before I start.

Right now I'm thinking I'd love to do a Personal Trainer course, but who am I kidding, really?  On top of medicine after I just had a meltdown and withdrew (late!) form my Masters subjects.  Of course, PT wouldn't be enough - I'd have ot get a cert in nutrition too - but that wouldn't be enough either - I'd have to get the Diploma of Nutritional Medicine and the Diploma of Fitness or something like that.  I think I should encourage myself just to stick to my current over-stuffed schedule for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment