Monday, May 23, 2011

Nothing much

I don't have much to report since the last post.  I'm at work, I'm sorting out things like transferring my tuition fees to Samoa, and getting my application together for the ADF.  I'm nearly ready now to start studying before we get a job.  First I'll start with the work guidelines, then move back to my pharm text again.

I think I'm doing musculoskelatal and I just can't wait to find out!  I see there's also neuro and GIT available this term. 

So far, the food I pre-prepared on Sunday is working well for me and I barely notice I'm eating so healthy.  I realise I can easily live on fruit and veges for my source of carbs (no need for bread, pasta, and mostly no rice) as long as I eat them at regular intervals, but I still have this terrible sweet tooth.  I'll try going back to the dark chocolate at night thing again or maybe try and make TAM recipe of chocolate pudding bu add more chestnuts and blueberries and less choc.

I don't miss dairy at all (except it's in the chocolate), and green tea is a good substitute for coffee.  I do crave coke occasionally but if I have it it just makes it worse.  I have no problem with craving fats, but I have a lot of "healthy" fats like red meat (lean, but still enough), olive oil, and sometimes avocado (we have an avocado shortage atm.  I assume it's to do with the cyclones up north).

No workout logged as yet, but it's only early.

No comments:

Post a Comment