Friday, May 6, 2011

Breaking it

We worked late last night (finished at 4am) so I didnt eat before bed (i did at 1am). Just woke up now at 1pm feeling weak and shaky.

Having my leftover dinner from 2days ago of vege soup with about 100g of chicken and green tea.

I haven't organised any other meals for the rest of the day yet.

Buuuuttt... I finally broke mt plaetaeu! Not sure how far I can move before my next one but I'm guessing about one more kilo at this stage.

I go back to work in 45mins so I'm going to do my workout at 6.30pm while on-call (provided we don't get a job).

My TAM Perfect Design Series (PDS) arrived today and I have a parcel waiting for me at the post office which might be my meta. Either way, I'm off BC DVDs from now but will try to keep taking inspiration from the book and diet plan.

I haven't heard back from my med school bursar which is a little worrying as term starts in 3 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment