Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stuff up

I can't catch a break.  After working 22-hours until 5am, and getting up for my 1pm lecture, I found myself a few minutes late, wondering "why are we talking about neck pain?"....  I had started the completely wrong case study this week!  Now I have to change to cervical spondylosis already a day behind.

The other thing Iwant to rant on about is our case studies start on Monday Samoa time, and our first lecture is on Monday Samoa time and we're expected to have done some reading before the first lecture.  The discussion forum thread isn't even open until then. 

And.....  the new weekly graded super-ridiculously random and hard quizzes are on the previous week's topic.  So discombobulated.  It might not sound like much, but the little things become problems when you're try to juggle a lot of human downloading (reading and learning) with incredible time constraints.

Ugh.

So, I've re-written my week's to-do list for this case, and have to tackle two learning issues a day, every day, for the whole week.  I should have factored in my friends coming to visit me from out-of-town on Thurs (not predicting much study) and I wont even bother mentioning my other social plans I had for the weekend as they have just disintegrated.  This is all on top of work, and the extra readings I need to do on imagining (so I can interpret xrays etc  it better) and physical examinations (Tally and O'Connor - we're about to get intimate).

Well, if my luck is going to change I need to start with changing my attitude, Tony Robbins-style...

"I LOVE my life!"



Dear Universe,

Thank you for allowing me to pursue my career dreams.  Thank you for providing me with a save home and loving family.  Thank you for giving me a great job that is not only rewarding and interesting, but provides a good income.  Thank you for the Winter sunshine today coming through my window and warming my legs, and the light rain forming a rainbow outside.  Thank you for wonderful friends and work colleagues that support me and my career pursuits.  Thank you for providing me with learning opportunities to gain the wisdom of appreciating that the truely valuable things in life are not the material things.  Thank you for providing and allowing me to provide myself shelter, food, and water, warmth, and a soft bed.

Thank you for the stars, the birds, the flowers, the kittens and puppies, and for providing an eternal source of wonder and curiosity of the beauty of nature.

Yours sincerely,

CJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment