Monday, June 27, 2011

Project Runway

I took a mini-break before my mini-quiz (so, SO happy I did way better than last week - whew!) so I watched an old recored episode of ER, you know, to relax my brain and get me all motivated to work in a Chicao County ER one day (or not).  I thought I'd seen them all by now, but I don't think I'd seen this one.  It was season 14, episode 15 where Neela is complaining to the cable-guy that she's single, and a doctor, and she needs Project Runway!  hahaha. 

Well, final episode of Project Runway is on for me tomorrow night (season 8).  I can't wait.  Then the following week Project Runway Australia kicks off (season 3).  I'm just new to Project Runway so I haven't seen any others.  But after each episde I want to get my dress-making manequin out (I think they call them "forms" or something) and whip up a creation.

Downton Abbey was last night, and Amazing Race Australia tonight.

Yes, it sounds sad to be so excited about TV but it is very exciting when you only get to watch about 3 hours of it a week!  You make it count!

PS  I read in an article in the Huffington Post that 25% of American girls would rather win America's Next Top Model than a Nobel Prize, and I thought: "only 25%!?"  Less work, more pay, more fun, clothes fit better......

No comments:

Post a Comment