Friday, June 24, 2011

Rest

I have a rest day today.  I slept about 14 hours and I feel good. Almost great.  My cervical lymphadenopathy has gone and I can open my eyelids more than 2mm apart.  I also don't look 80 years old today like the last two weeks. 

I had a phone call with one of my tutors, which is a new addition to the course - one that I actually like.  She asked me some quick questions which covered last week's learning issues.  It was great to do an aural/oral session to complement all the reading we do on our own.  I didn't do too bad, but there's room for improvement as always.

Now I'm going to get some groceries and watch some tv, do some housework and laundry, prepare for working this weekend, and maybe tonight I might do some light reading tonight if there's time left in the day.

I like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment