Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dazed and confused

Up until about 20 minutes ago I thought I was working on-call tonight.  I'm just so used to 24-hours in this uniform, I feel kinda funny about having tonight off.  I'll have to drive my own private car home.  It feels weird.  I don't think I've had a day off in 8 days now, and then I only had the one day off, Monday, or did I do Monday night?  Uhh.... well I'll just keep turning up until it's annual leave then. 

I'm back tomorrow morning at 7am, so I wont have to worry about what to do with myself tomorrow.


I think it's hilarious and I feel kinda special that Kaplan posted a comment on yesterday's post.  There is so much money in USMLE prep it's not even funny.  I am so glad for it all, though.  It really does help a lot. 

So, I missed today's lecture because right at 5 mins til it started my pager beeped and I got stuck out of my patch and had to take the patient to a small rural hospital I'e never been to before.  They were quite good there but it took a little while to get back.


Well that's all.  More study tonight.  I'm dogged by that biochem section I missed, but I know I must move on to the next case study or risk falling behind, which is was worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment