Sunday, June 19, 2011

Epic fail

So I just did my weekly mini-quiz and totally stuffed the whole thing up.  I'm so unimpressed with myself.  Feeling really down now.  But there is nothing I can do now, I just have to keep moving forward.  The only thing that is reassuring is that I was doing bad in the other modules in the beginning but pulled it all together by the end.

My next case study is "Fractured humerous".  It's the 4th out of 7 for the term.  Our learning issues surrounding this case are;
  • Anatomy of the upper limb (skeletal, muscular, vascular, innervation) - here comes the brachial plexus
  • Mechanisms of pain (physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology)
  • Pathophysiology of hand weakness
  • Consequences of vitamin D deficiency
  • Pathology of fractures
  • Clinical features and management of fractures.
So, yes, starting afresh tomorrow.  Too bad I have a mini-quiz for last week's case still to come. 

Oh well.  Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

I think I'll try and finish a section of the PT assignment and sent it off to feel like I've achieved something.

No comments:

Post a Comment