Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Hangover

My social life was reinstated last night.  It was a big one.  At 9am on the train home this morning, still in our party gear, coats and bags drenched in alcohol, and one iPhone lighter, my friend said "Have you seen The Hangover?"  Our adventures could certainly be drawn as parallels to that movie.  At one point I nearly lost my shoes because I decided they were hindering my dancing skills.  Needless to say, I spent all of today in bed.  My dog and cat loved it.

I just splurged $5.95 for a Box Office movie and watched 127 Hours.  I heard people had fainted watching the scenes where he self-amputates his arm.  I can see why.

Now I am a bit fuzzy in the head but have a bad habit for studying.  I just want to gently read a few pages on antibacterial agents in my Kaplan notes seeing as this week is Osteomyelitis.  I just also looked at my class discussion forum,  and will just flick through this week's case again and make a list of what I want to achieve tomorrow, albeit I will be lucky to find an hour.  Monday morning might be a final look over.

In TAM news, we took some self-portraits last night at the club, and this afternoon I saw them on Facebook and I was quite impressed at how well my body has maintained the tone the TAM workouts gave me, despite me not working out very often atm.  It is inspiring me to keep working out, even if it's irregular and my diet is up and down.  Also, Triple J had Itch-E and Scratch-E on Friday and it took me back to the mid-90's electro/rave music I used to love dancing too.  I NEED their music for my dance cardio workouts.  Very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment