Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gaiters

Just came back from a short morning walk, testing out my new gaiters.  Not sure if I have them on the right feet, but they did the trick.  It was easy to get a sweat on this morning as it's lovely and humid - plenty of butterflies around.  It must be nearly 30oC already at 10am.  It rained last night so all the plants are green and turgid.
Have a whole day of study in front of me today, which is a continuation of last night, preparing for my weekly grilling in my online lecture tomorrow morning at stupid-o'clock.  It's all about immunocompromisation and pneumonia these two weeks in a double case-study.  I also just found out I can watch the recorded lectures, not just listen to the podcasts.  Glad I found that out now and not at the end of the year.

So I've realised that as a paramedic I found cardiovascular easy and respiratory difficult.  I can't see any other systems getting any easier for me.  And, yes, yet again, it is just one reason why I'm really enjoying my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment