Friday, February 11, 2011

Still overwhelmed

I'm in the world of being overwhelmed.  It's really my fault for dropping the ball.  I would consider my next few weeks as being damage control.  If I start now (week 5 of 8) I should be able to minimise the damage.

I had a phone call with a fellow classmate which was the equivalent of "pull you head in" and "this is medicine".  Tough love.  Love her for it.

I'm sticking to my plan I did yesterday.  So far.  And I've just typed out all the learning objectives for each week which was good to just remember all the topics I have already covered and that I have learned something.  In the revision week (week 8) I'll use them to revise thoroughly.

In other news, I'm considering dropping my Masters studies.  I think I need the term off to revise what I've so far studied in medicine to do well in the USMLEs.  This is difficult to swallow, and I haven't decided 100% as yet.  Even though it's not as difficult as med, I think I need a break so I don't lose motivation in my next module.

No comments:

Post a Comment