Monday, February 14, 2011

Kindle

So, I've just spent an hour in bed reading my newly downloaded usmle books on Kindle on my new phone. I think this is a good thing!  Although I wasn't actively studying like I do all set up in my study room, it was still good to flick through the e-pages this morning in bed, and also last night on the couch.

Anyway I have to get up now and lock myself in my study for the day to;
-finish my presentation slides to send to my lecturer
-complete my weekly quiz and email it
-make inroads on two sets of weekly tasks, one from last week and mostly from this week

............
I've just been to the cafe to get my large frappe and I'm ready to rock.

I had about 12 hours sleep last night which is usualy on my first day off for the week to repay my sleep debt from being on-call.  So I'm feeling good.  Then I went into my kitchen and found the below picture which looks like a snail has been walking along my ceiling last night!  How did a snail get in my house, and where is it?  I do leave my backdoor open a lot for fresh air and for the pets to not annoy me to come in and go out all day, and it has been raining a lot ths Summer.  It made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment