Monday, February 28, 2011

Working and running and studying....



Part of my 4.5km loop

My whole life atm can be summed up into periods of working, running, studying, sleeping, eating, and MoHing.  That's about it.  Sometimes there's housework, and sometimes there's tv (I'm missing the Oscars right now), and even occasionally there's a shower or bath followed by rapid grooming, but that's about it.  So, yeh, I really enjoy my runs in the lovely fresh air and quiet country roads of my town.

Today is overcast and misty, but not too cold, and the air is still.  The rain makes the dust settle and the smell of grass, gum, and pine is lovely.  My dog got away from me again today when he saw the alpacas - they freak him out.  He didn't discover the electric fence between them as yet, and I hope he never does.  My mistake was that I was walking that section of the road and he is easily distracted when walking as compared with running.  I couldn't run very far at all today, I think due to working overnight and the >500km of driving the ambulance cramped up my legs a bit.  I've decided to try and rest my legs well before the next run because these poor performances are discouraging me.

Yesterday I finished the quiz and submitted it, 40 of the 50 pages of the case study, and 10 of the 17 tasks.  I will need today to finish them all and therefore will be a day behind my revision schedule already :(

No comments:

Post a Comment