Monday, January 30, 2012

Ok everybody PANIC!

I had my lecture this morning and I felt like I knew NOTHING! I'm at Code Yellow. This is not an unfamiliar territory - I seem to do this to myself every term.

Dreading the quiz.

I hope I don't stuff up my good grades with a crap score this term.

If I could have afforded it, and done 5 terms a year, I would be up to clinical placements by now my motivation would not be flailing.

Ugh.

But I must remind myself it is the journey and not the destination, and this is a marathon and not a sprint.

If this is a marathon, right now I'm on the really boring bit of the loop, right at the back of the course, it's flat and barren, but I've come too far to go back and I'm in the ranking for a medal so I can't slow down to a walk now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment