Friday, January 27, 2012

Move on

The one good thing med school teaches you is to not get behind. If you get behind on your study too far, you simply don't have enough time to catch up.

I've had a bad week for study this week. Naughty me. I have no choice now but to do my best over the next 4 days and move on. One could probably adopt this philosophy to many aspects of their life.

TG it's stroke so I have at least some residual background knowledge from being a paramedic. Being a paramedic alone, I must add, is not necessarily enough to do well in med school (uh, duh) and in my four years as an ambo I have done extra reading and looked up cases in my own time to understand the pathophysiology much better than we were expected to know in paramedic school.





No comments:

Post a Comment