Sunday, January 15, 2012

My schedule

I've already had to make some changes to my schedule. Firstly, I didn't leave enough time to accomplish the readings. Two days is definitely not enough. Other than that the trial run went well this week and I look forward to implementing it in-full tomorrow morning. I'm also going to limit my bloggings to max 10 minutes per day (it usually only takes me 5 minutes) and my Facebooking the same. The timer on my watch has come in handy a lot this week.

I slept for 19 hours yesterday. I drank two iced coffees and a cappuccino at my mentor meeting yesterday, which went really well btw. Coffee in high-doses (or probably more specifically caffeine) has a paradoxical affect on me. It really knocked me out and my afternoon nanna nap rolled straight into bedtime. Wowzas.

Today I bought a bucket to cart all my cleaning gear around to save even more time. I am really amazed at home quickly some tasks can be done and I'm sure they will be even quicker once a more regular cleaning pattern has been established.

I also put a collar on my cat with bells and reflectors on it to stop her killing. She hates it. I've locked her inside today to keep an eye on her so she doesn't injure herself trying to get the collar off. She hates me now too.

Well that is all. I am now going to try and get through the remaining readings for the neuro case (which is Multiple Sclerosis this week) and prepare for my lecture and mini-quiz tomorrow, and then, a new case!

One week down already!


No comments:

Post a Comment