Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New plan works well

Well it was amazing what I accomplished yesterday after implementing my new study plan. It certainly helped me keep on-track and not get distracted doing other things.

Last night, after all my readigs for the day were done, and my eye-balls were tired, I was able to watch a bit of TV on the couch completely guilt-free! My house is still nice and clean and organised(-ish) and things are going great.

This morning I went for a run because I know I have enoug time for today's readings afterwards, although I am back at work which makes my study time a little unpredicatable for the rest of this week!

---------
My dog escaped again this morning but thankfully he seems to now always go to my neighbours house at the end of the street. She is retired and often sits on the bench in her front yard so I guess he reckons that's a pretty good place to go for company. He escaped by pushing out a front window (I have no front fence) which I only left open by about 5cm for airflow. It's one of those ones you wind out on like a bike-chain type thing. I hope he doesn't decide he can push it out from the fully closed position too!

The poor thing. I hope he can wait until I can have a second dog soon.

---------
I have managed to take my second step towrds this research project by emailing the grant people at the government. Apparently I need to register my profile on their system first.

No comments:

Post a Comment