Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Revision day 9/10

Well darn work has gotten in the way again.  I was called out until 4.30am this morning so had to sleep until midday today.  Back at work again now.

I really can't be bothered with my revision notes anymore.  I'm seeing flaws in them everywhere and I'm getting really disheartened because of it.  I've been watching some Kaplan videos on endocrine physiology instead which is going well, but there are so many of them to watch and I'm afraid I'm not retaining much.

I found out I am doing neuro next term so I can look at that as soon as I've done my endo exam.  I also looked and I forgot I enrolled in two Masters subjects next term - I don't think I'll do both but I'll wait to access the course materials before I withdraw before census date (cannot miss the census date again!).

My house is an absolute disaster and it's starting to do my head in but I can't do anything about it until after the exam.  I hope none (else) drops in on me unexpectedly before then.

Big weekend planned of fun - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment