Thursday, December 15, 2011

Endo over

I just did my two quizzes and final endo exam.  The two quizzes wen really well. I got 90% for each. Then I did the final endo exam. I thought I'd done ok, maybe my normal around 85% but I only got 75%. I don't know why.  I felt way more confident than that seeing as for my quizzes I averaged around 83% and had done heaps of revision and a lot of the questions were repeated except for, maximum, 5 questions on reproductive hormones I didn't know very well but think I got at least one or two of those right.

So, I've calculated my overall module score should be around the 80% mark which is, depressingly, my lowest grade yet.  Even lower than biochem.  I was thinking I'd get my highest grade.  In fact, I'm so shocked at how bad I went I've emailed the curriculum coordinator to double-check all my answers were recorded.  I can't believe it.

A little bit down now but glad it's over.


No comments:

Post a Comment