Saturday, December 31, 2011

Back to reality

I'm well-and-truely back to reality - I'm back home, back at work, and back into studying!

Today is the last day of 2011 so I'm having my last McDonald's breakfast hehehehe.

On today's agenda - at work, so normal work duties which are minimal, but I would like to clear out my locker ready for the new year. We have new Clinical Prctice Guidelines and I was waiting for my new copy to turn up but it might be weeks so I will look at the electronic version instead.  There's my Masters readings and I can even do the first two assignments for one subject if I wish, presuming they haven't changed (much) since my first attempt.  Then there's the molecular biology I threatened to learn about of before next term (which starts on the 9th of January) and my academic advisor keeps asking me about but that is going down like drinking nails. I hope to find some good YouTube videos on that subject because my textbook is about the most boring thing I've ever read in my life.

That's about it.  Oh yeh and making my home gym more gym-like and less laundry-like and getting good, healthy food ready for my New Year's resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment