Friday, December 2, 2011

A personal appeal from Untitled founder CJ

Is Wikipedia or Google the best website on the internet today?  Hmmm... tough question.

Anyway I just made my donation to Wikipedia's annual appeal.  It's ad-free, for crying out loud!  And I use it ALL the time.  I got told once by a reliable source that they did research and found Wikipedia to be more accurate than Encyclopaedia Britannica (or one of those big ones) - edit: I just researched Wikipedia's accuracy on Wikipedia and it says "as accurate" as Britannica, but I'm unsure of how accurate that article is.

Untitled will always be ad free also.  Firstly, I find ad annoying and especially on personal blogs.  Secondly, I did the AdSense once and didn't even make 1c.  So, I promise here today on this post, this blog will always be ad free (links to my own personal wish list is excluded if I can finally one day figure out how to have a link to my wish list on here and allow things to be sent to me without my home address being revealed).

Anyway, random.

No comments:

Post a Comment