Saturday, July 30, 2011

Travel

Finally I can post about travel on this blog as I've just booked the last of my accommodation for my up-coming trip.

The map above shows my favourite destination in blue, where I've been in yellow, and where I'm going in green (spread over the next two trips - Asia this time, Europe/Africa next year I'm already planning - stay tuned for more on that).

I just booked my last night in Taiwan at Novotal Taipei Airport as I have an early flight to Hong Kong the next day.  I booked with Agoda.com as they seem to be so much cheaper than anywhere else I could find (including Asiarooms.com, Lastminute.com.au, and Wotif.com).

Very excited.

Apart from that, I've been organising my folder for med which has those "integrated learning" lessons in it and do my vast amount of journal article reading for my Masters subject.  Luckily, it has been fairly quiet at work this week and I am almost over this rotten cold I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment