Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Masters

I started studying for my Masters yesterday as soon as the exam was over.  I think I'm addicted to studying.  It is much easier except for those pesky assignments.  One is due before I go away and the other while I'm away, so I'll have to do both before I go.  Shouldn't be too difficult.  Will probably take about a week each.

Today I spent the day at work and getting my life back on track.  I organised a new fence for my house, cleaned out my inbox, organised dishwasher and washing machine repairs, documentation for the new mortgage refinancing and holiday visas.  New keys cut, pets registered with council...etc etc.  Some things are quicker in a small country town (no queue at the council office) and some things are trickier (like organising a friend's ute to take my dishwasher to the repairer in the big town).

That is all.  Life is good  Organising other fun things like social events, holidays, and buying beauty products :)  Today I've also started eating better again.

No comments:

Post a Comment