Thursday, July 7, 2011

Second wind?

I am hoping my second-wind kicks in this weekend.  I've effectively had about a week away from the books except meeting my mentor, working through the case study (easy) and doing the online lectures (easy) and a little bit of biochem/pharm reading (hard),which is nothing compared to what I'm supposed to do.

I also went these entire 3.5 days off work without being tempted to do any overtime.

I caught up with friends, slept in a bit, ate and drank and dropped out of Dry July in spectacular fashion.

Feeling good.

But enough rest I must keep going. 

This is the last case study for the term - osteoporosis.  Next week is the presentations (week 7) and then a revision week (week 8) before the end of term exam on the Tuesday of week 9.  So, really, it's like 2 revision weeks.  Which I'm going to need.  So I'm happy that it's worked out that way and my rostered shifts are even favourable.

Well, can't stay and chat.  I have a massive to-do list to tackle this afternoon before I go back on-call in two hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment