Friday, July 8, 2011

Back

I'm back at work, back on the wagon, and back in the game.  Killed my massive to-do list yesterday.  Feeling good like I'm accomplishing things and am organised.

Today at work (between patients) my goal is to:
  • Go through my emails
  • Fill out and return the forms for income protection
  • Find and send off the missing patient care record I've been contacted about
  • Get everything ready for the accountant next week and the guy that's going to look over my home loan
  • Fill out my current timesheet
  • Check for my stores order and put it away if necessary
Then, I would like to accomplish today:
  • Go through the osteoporosis case study again and read the given notes that come with it
  • Cross-check it with First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
  • Start tackling the case readings and make a game plan for the weekend to finish it off
  • Finish my presentation on Paget's Disease
  • Plan my two weeks out before the exam
  • Finish those two missing questions on the PT assignment
  • Plug into my Google calendar the term dates for the Masters subject and see if the unit materials are available yet
  • Try to remain calm as I can feel anxiety brewing.  Maybe try and meditate or watch the hypnosis dvd
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment