Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Links and yikes

Yesterday I got to almost finish my case study - that wont take long this morning to complete.  I also got to read a little in the Anatomy and Physiology book which we have here at work in our mini-library which the staff have just formed over time with book donations. They are all very old and probably a little out-dated, but never-the-less.  The readings this case aren't too massive so I'm staying optimistic that i might get them done this week.

I also did another section for my PT course and have seen I really need to do more on that to get it done in the allocated 12 months, seeing as I'm half-way through! Yikes!

I've added a few links to interesting articles.  I will try and do this regularly.  The first one is about a fellow OUM student. 

Student on a mission
Intern squeeze could hurt reputation
Rural doctors say scholarships are key

Off to go read/learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment