Monday, November 28, 2011

Grounded

I'm grounding myself for the next two weeks.  Well, at least for this week.  I am waaaay off track with my study.  Apart from my normal 80-hour fortnight, I did 43 hours of call-outs over night and 12 hours of an overtime night shift.  I also went away on my days off twice.  Yeh, I'm so behind.

I'm only at Code Yellow though, because I think I will be ok if I pretty much just study and do nothing else.  This time of year gets increasingly difficult, though, as I have two work Christmas parties to attend, another social function which I promised my friends I'd go to months ago (they get a little cranky that I can never make anything and booked me in advance) and I've put myself down to work an extra shift at a music festival coming up in my area.

My final exam (for this module) is on the 15th of December, so, yeh, I've got 18 days, 6 of which I'm free of work or social commitments.

Standby to find out how this all ends!  I'm off to finish my presentation....

No comments:

Post a Comment