Sunday, November 13, 2011

Waiting

Well I stayed up late last night trying to figure out this foreign computer I'm using for today's lecture (i did bring my old laptop but then I had trouble with the wifi password, which I now have, but I already set this computer up....agh) and my new headset - which I realise I just spent $45 on the wrong kind (it has a usb and i need the audio/mic jacks), annnddddd the lecture starts an hour later this week.  Noone told me that.

The only other student I can see logged into the uni site is from NZ, and all the other students are Yanks including the lecturer - so I'm right now presuming that the US had a timezone change over the week.  Would have been nice to know.

I've had an absolutely lovely weekend away - it is so beautiful here and very refreshing for the soul and adrenal glands.  Unfortunately my study has suffered and next weekend will be the same deal.

Those podcasts I downloaded from iTunes didn't sync onto my iPod. I was so annoyed when I got in my car and found out.  However I found some old OUM lectures from before they took them off  iTunes so i listened to last year's version of my lecture today - I hope it helps me prepare as I am so under-prepared.

Must go now and make use of this extra hour before class.




No comments:

Post a Comment