Monday, November 14, 2011

Code Red

I'm at Code Red, or at least reddish-orange.  I'm having internet issues, time management issues, and life-getting-in-the-way-of-study issues.

It's Monday and I just want to start my next case all fresh and leave Pituitary behind.  I'll have to catch up on that in revision week.  I just don't have time to back pedal now.  Pituitary is a blackhole of my term in which I cannot afford to get sucked into right now!

This week is Adrenal, which is quite fitting as my adrenals are continuously working overtime.  I guess it's not too much of a surprise as I am a paramedic.  I'm also doing Adrenal Tumours as my presentation so I hope to cross-study for both.

Gotta go look at my new case...... No time to waste when you're at Code Reddish-Orange.....

No comments:

Post a Comment