Thursday, November 10, 2011

Unpredictable

Just about as soon as I finished my post yesterday we got paged and were out of the branch working until about 5pm, ie I got nothing done on my study or anything else.

I went to beD at 7pm. Another early night. A mega-storm which we had been warned about all day on the radio started at about that time and I couldn't tell you what the intensity was because I slept like I was dead all night. I woke at 6am feeling almost normal and here we are today back at work for my last shift of the week.

Today I've just been reviewing last week's material for my quiz today. I used to find it annoying to have to go back to the previous week in the middle of a new week, but now I'm starting to think it's good because it really does help solidify that long-term memory. I also, as you may recall, didn't have much time to study last week so I'm catching up on those readings now. I'll go back to this weeks pituitary adenoma later today. Juggle, juggle, juggle.

That's about all. Although I disappointingly haven't been able to exercise as much as I wanted to this week, I have got my diet going really well - lots and lots of healthy food. I've now begun the process of reducing portion sizes and eating more frequently. I've caught up on sleep so I'm hoping to introduce exercise back tonight when I'm off work! Hoorah!

No comments:

Post a Comment