Saturday, November 19, 2011

Glucocorticoids

Well I'm studying the glucocorticoid axis right now and it's starting to sink in. I think I've gotten used to being able to read something only once or twice and understanding it, but with the last two case studies it's taken a lot more work. Well, at least it has seemed to.

I read a few of first paragraphs on cell biology and molecular biology of my Kumar and Clark's Clinical Medicine text before starting back in the adrenals this morning. I'm not sure how much will sink in.

I have my Cushings lecture on my iPod all ready for my long drive this afternoon. I hope it doesn't send me to sleep at the wheel.

Now I'm going to go try and watch some adrenal/molecular bio videos online to spice things up a bit.

Tonight I have a social event to attend which will be a nice change, shut to be honest I'm kind of back in the study groove now. Typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment