Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Remote proctor

I got lazy and distracted yesterday arvo.  I just couldn't do it.  I needed to chill and rest my brain.  At least I got in a few hours in my mentor session and about an hour at home on the new case study, but that was it.

This morning I'm happy to report I've got my mojo back and I'm nearly done with the case before lunchtime, which is great.

I've also installed my Remote Proctor, which is a weird camera thing and finger print scanner as now our end of term exams are done from home, rather than in the testing centre in the city.  This is great for a lot of people who have to travel great distances to testing centres.  I kind of liked having the day off and going into the city.  I think I was less likely to be distracted by my pets, phones, whatever.  I suppose I can turn my phones off but try telling my dog and cat to amuse themselves for 2 hours when I'm just sitting here in my study ignoring them!  Believe me I've tried reasoning with them: "I'm doing it for us so we can have more plants to sniff, more toys to chew, and the expensive pet food". LOL

Back to finish this case study now....

No comments:

Post a Comment