Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My dog

I love my darling dog, and he loves going for car rides. We don't go far without his proper safety-harness seatbelt thingy, but to tell the truth, he really only likes short trips around the town centre where we can drive slow and smell all the wonderful smells.

I got told once that talking your dog for a walk is like them getting to read the newspaper.  I guess my dog just got a quick scan of the headlines today.

It seems to make people happy to see a giant dog in a small car as well.  His head sits up higher than mine. Sometimes when I come out of the supermarket I see him sitting in the drivers seat behind the wheel, which looks really hilarious. It's well-worth the hairs he leaves all over my car seats.

Another one of the most amusing yet simple things in life, I think, is how much dogs love car rides and how much cats hate them!

No comments:

Post a Comment