Thursday, October 6, 2011

Back home

I'm back home now.  I arrived late Sunday night and was pretty much a zombie for two days, which seems to make sense as I hadn't slept for two days thanks to my flight schedule.  I go back to work Sunday night.  Have have two assignments due on Monday for my Masters which I haven't even looked at yet.  OMG.

My house-sitters left my house in very good order so I don't have to stress about housework at all, which is so wonderful.  But I have a lot of mail to go through, bills etcetera, but that's fine.  There's nothing scary in there.

I start my new term at med school in two weeks and I'm anxiously looking forward to it.  I just want to progress through this degree already.  I'm a bit nervous about the MD program I've switched too as I am already expecting it to be more difficult for me as my basic sciences are my weak point.  I have also heard from other students that the new exam system is not user-friendly and there has been a lot of complaint that it adds more stress and is not a fair system.  Great.

So I am still to transcribe the posts I wrote in Tibet and was not allowed to upload due to the censorship by the Chinese government.  I also have some cool pictures of my trip, but that too will have to wait until I do these assignments.

Looks like I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment