Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Masters grades are in

I got my grades for that Masters subject I did and they are good.  I'm so relieved.  I wasn't sure how I'd go because I wasn't happy with my work, but then again I'm never happy with my essays.  Whew - one less stress.

I also looked through my transcript and that subject I "failed", well I think I should have been given a "withdrawal - late" grade instead so I've emailed about that.  They gave me "fail - insufficient" instead.  Cause that grade is a real bummer.

I have one more "easy" subject of Masters, Ethics, so I'm now considering doing it - hahahaha.  Now that I'm on the other side of the pain of juggling Masters and med school and basking in the glow of achievement.  After that easy subject comes two research subjects and two research projects.  Yuk.

Well back to studying med.  I have this new routine where I reward myself for completing a reading by doing housework!  I think I need a doctor.....







No comments:

Post a Comment