Saturday, March 12, 2011

Reset and recover

I spent the rest of the week since my big exam getting flogged at work.   Then I finally had a free day yesterday which combined all my favourite things - sleep-in as long as I wanted, run with dog, bath, clean house again (finally), pedicure with my bestie, then out for tea, cocktails and dancing.  Yep, it was a great day.

I have today off but am feeling totally shagged and I have a big day tomorrow at work at the music festival "Golden Plains" at Meredith, so I'm just chilling out today, although I do admit I was reading through some almostadoctor.com respiratory notes in the bath.  I really miss not having study to do, even though I'd be too tired today anyway.  Weird.  I guess it's a habitual thing.  I have the Masters stuff to study anyway so I might gently look through that tonight on the couch.  Too bad it's so darn dry.  I like learning the epidemiology stuff but much prefer clinical.

We've nearly honed in on the bridesmaid dresses and they aren't too painful.  I'll be trying mine on in about a week. Oooh - that reminds me!  How exciting - my workmate reminded me yesterday I only have one more week at work until four weeks annual leave!  Thank the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment