Monday, March 7, 2011

Ambulance


So I have been busy at work last night and today and I'm so glad I swapped out of my shift tonight.

I've just done the last 15 pulm questions on USMLE World Qbank and am looking forward to repeating some tonight.

Right now I'm going through the cases and making a list divided into;
  • Diseases
  • Sciences (mainly phys, but also lab stuff)
  • Drug
  • Anatomy (as 23% f the exam is anat)
If any anomalies pop up I'll be sure to Google them on the train tomorrow on the way to the exam.

Also, thanks to my new love almostadoctor.com I have awesome free revision notes for my train trip, that will go in my First Aid for the USMLE text.  I wish I found Almost a Doctor earlier as it is a great site.

Now going to finish my list and watch the two final pharm lectures I got from Doctors In Training.

No comments:

Post a Comment