Thursday, March 17, 2011

Feeling better

I think this flu thing is going away,  I'm not so tired and sore and snotty.

So I've decided to stick to my original plan of having this term off med and doing my two Masters subjects.  As of Monday I have 4 weeks off work with no other plans.  I have been thinking about writing a sort of travel blog/journal/book which would be based around my area as a way of pretending I'm away on a holiday, but I've now decided to use my time off work to: sleep, garden, exercise, clean, and get my house super-organised.  How exciting does that sound?  I'll also go away for a few days with my friends down to the beach, do some other girly stuff like mani-pedis, and catch up with any friends which haven't disowned me yet.

I just spent the last two hours fully scrubbing the guest bathroom and organising all the stuff in the cupboard under the sink into little tubs.  It's so pretty.  Can you tell I've been working with a Type-A all week?

No comments:

Post a Comment