Sunday, March 6, 2011

Horizon



The end is on the horizon.  I take my RES exam in two days.  Between then ad now I have to work one night of call and one day shift.

I've got somesort of viral tonsillitis. Again.  Every time I get run down I get viral tonsillitis.  What is it with my pharynx?  I have been sleeping plenty and eating fairly well (for my standards) and yet I'm imploding.  I haven't been running to conserve energy.  I don't get it. My lecturer for biochem was a bit of an alternative medicine guru in his spare time and he told my to rub my thymus.   I'll give it a go. 

So today I'm about to do more Qbank, then I'll try and assimilate the res chapter of FA.  Then I absolutely must check with my cases studies that I've covered all the learning objectives, as some lie in other chapters of FA (ie HIV).  Then I need to print out my quizzes and tasks for the module and make sure I have read through them all by the end of tomorrow.  I really hope it's not too busy at work tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment