Friday, March 25, 2011

Nerd

So what kind of nerd do you have to be to get more excited about the second-hand pharmacology text arriving in the mail than the $300 gorgeous Metalicus tops the day before? Answer: this kind of nerd.

I flicked through Lippincotts Pharmacology and I'm already excited because I like the way the meds are grouped in a way that makes sense to my brain for gestalting purposes. Yay!

My weaknesses are pharm, biochem, and anatomy. This text will/should gain me a lot of ground...

Just got Zumba Wii which is also very exciting seeing as the weather is already turning horrible and my desire to exercise outdoors is decreasing rapidly. It's making me think I might be besy aiming for the half marathon in Oct and training over Summer for the full at about this time next year....


No comments:

Post a Comment