Friday, June 29, 2012

Professional student

I'm a professional student, I've decided. It's official.

Today - paged to one patient. Job took about an hour. Rest of day - studying. I do love it. Is it possible to be addicted to studying? I guess that's what professional students are. I always considered them people who liked living off Austudy. Not me - I NEED the full-time wage.

Today I will get about 10 hours study done if it's an average day. That's the equivalent of a week's worth for one unit and that'll be the MIH subject today (research) and the MHSc (adv dermatology) one tomorrow, or more likely both spread out over the weekend with a dash of MD revision (neurology) and CM pre-reading (acupuncture), oh and paramedic revision too.

Currently enrolled in the following courses of study simultaneously:

  • Doctor of Medicine - full time alternating terms
  • Bachelor of Health Science (Chinese Medicine) - part time - two subjects only this semester thanks to credits
  • Master of International Health - part time on-line - on subject only this semester (due to bored with this course so trying to slowly finish it)
  • Master of Health Science (Herbal Medicine) - part time on-line - one subject only this semester thanks to credit
Mad?

I love it.


Except my back hurts from sitting. Think I need a fit-ball to sit on.

No comments:

Post a Comment