Thursday, June 7, 2012

FT4


TCM school today. Got up early and did the Michelle Bridges toning DVD for 30 mins only (I slept in until 7m), got my new bronze Polar FT4 delivered by courier at 8.30am, started school at 10am, handed in my last essay for the semester at 2pm, got the last of my groceries as per the 12wbt shopping list at the Fitzroy Coles at 3pm, home with no work, no homework, minimal housework, and feeling ridiculously relaxed by 5pm. Having a nice cup of chamomile tea while figuring out my new watch.

Tonight on the menu - I need to attempt to cook tempeh for the first time in my life, on a nice bed of mash sweet potato (yum! - good for the Spleen in TCM) and baby spinach (another fav of mine). I have frozen cauliflower and chickpea curry for school tomorrow (and a second batch for the BF), except this time I'll take my own cutlery as there were about 100 knives and no forks or spoons in the school's dining area today.

I might:

  • have a bath
  • watch a movie
  • prepare my workout gear for tomorrow
  • do some laundry
I have exams to prepare for and some biochem to look at but I refuse to do any study at home these days. I do it all at school or at work. It's amazing how much I get done these days....

I can hear the biochem calling me but I must resist!


No comments:

Post a Comment