Saturday, June 30, 2012

Changes I've noticed

Recently, I've noticed a change in my behaviour that really inspires me; it only takes two glasses of wine to get drunk and I struggle to drink beyond that, even when drunk I still crave and order salad or veges, I now consider tofu to be a special treat food, I look forward to my days off so I can go for a long run, the mornings I'm really tired from work I crave a peppermint tea as a pick me up, the caffeine in green tea is so strong I have beam ate sure I only drink one or two cups a day and before 3pm, and in my dream last night I coached Ellen Degeneres how to let go of old hurt by sending love and forgiveness to her tormentors. Lol I'm really craving a green juice right now but I'm still on-call and I have an hour to get in some exercise. I have my peppermint tea.....

No comments:

Post a Comment