Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Meh

So, today I'm back at work. So far I've revised my revision from yesterday and I will be continuing to look at my CM Literacy stuff and Foundations stuff.

I also have to cook my 12wbt food and so a workout, although my motivation for this is low despite me reading my "Commitment" that I wrote to myself in the pre-season.

I'm also trying to sort out my application to IUHS that I've sort of put on the back-burner for a bit but now I need to get stuck into it.

I'm also dealing with buyers remorse after a stupid internet impulse purchase last night, but oh well. I'll have to suck it up.

PS I have a new label "med school". Before I was just using "study" but now I need the new label to differentiate between TCM school, the Masters, Western med school, and all the other things I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment